Gina Angela Mason

Gina Angela Mason
My Soulmate

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Benefit at VFW

Gina Mason Benefit on Saturday, October 6, 2007 from 4 pm - 10 pm

  • Held at VFW in Bradley
  • U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E !! (No words can quite capture the emotions or inspiration that you guys gave to Gina and our family)
  • This was a truly awe-inspiring event that gave Gina's spirit a lift and showed her (and the rest of us) just how many people are out there supporting us each day through prayers, kind words, gestures and gifts.
  • In my entire life, I have never witnessed so many people come together just to show how much love and support they have for us! There were so many beautiful baskets, thoughtful donations and supportive volunteers that made this night a truly unforgettable, life-altering event for me and my family. THANKS TO ALL and GOD BLESS! 8)

I hope you all had a chance to see our tiny Thank you message in Sunday's paper (10/21/07).

No comments: